Place your warranty claim -> warranty form
Warranty Period :
All Black Crows products are covered by a two (2) year limited warranty from the date of purchase.
Warranty Coverage :
The -- warranty covers manufacturing defects or abnormal wear of the product. Theft, breakage and normal wear and tear are not covered by the warranty.
It applies only to the first owner of the product and is not transferable.
How to make a claim :
Claim can only be made online via the dedicated form.
In order for the claim to be processed quickly, the requester must provide the following informations :
- Description of the problem
- Photo(s) of the problem, from different angles
- General view of the defective product.
- Photo of QR code or bar code (skis only)
- Dated purchase invoice.
Black Crows reserves the right to request additional information or to request that the product be returned for inspection.
Warranty exclusions :
- Normal wear and tear due to regular use is not covered by the warranty (scratches / nicked topsheet / tear on jacket or down jacket, etc.).
- Absence of proof of purchase (invoice) less than 2 years old from a black crows dealer.
- Damage caused by poor maintenance / storage (rusty skis / skins stored near a heat source / failure to follow washing instructions).
- Fading of colors, logos and markings due to use and exposure to UV rays.
- Damage caused by improper/extreme use in relation to the product's intended purpose (e.g. "freebird" skis fitted with telemark bindings / skis knocked to the ground / broken stick used to remove snow from boots / ...).
- Damage caused by impact with a stone / stump / tree / road / ski-lift component, etc.
- Wrong binding mounting or multiple drilling of a pair of skis.
- Product modified by the customer.
- Damage caused by a third party (other person, vehicle, transport, etc.).
Warranty decision :
Black Crows will investigate the claim and then decide at its discretion whether the product is eligible for warranty consideration.
Repairs or replacements will be made with products of at least equivalent quality if the product is no longer in stock.
In certain cases, Black Crows will prefer repairs to be carried out by an authorized center.
If a repair is not possible or is less attractive than a new product, replacement will be considered.
Repairs are carried out only to restore the original functionality and some components may be in a different color than the original.
Other provisions :
- All claims must be submitted within 30 days of discovery of the problem.
- Black Crows is not responsible for any additional costs incurred as part of the warranty process, such as fitting bindings to a replacement pair of skis.
- A replacement item does not trigger a new warranty period. The replacement item is provided to ensure product satisfaction for the remainder of the original warranty period for the original product.
Black Crows reserves the right to change the terms of this warranty policy without notice.